The Festool Model BHC 18 Li 5,2 I-Plus GB is a Cordless Compact 18v SDS Plus Hammer Drill. Ideal for construction and decorating trade professionals. The Ergonomically C-shape handle with balanced weight distribution for greater ease of use when working. With integrated EC-TEC motor technology, providing optimum performance thanks to high efficiency. With vibration damping, absorbing impact energy before it is transferred to your hand. And with a light, work-friendly Bluetooth® compact battery pack, which communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless sander is switched on. The BHC 18 hammer drill. Discover a real powerhouse, with its impressive efficiency and the best power-to-weight ratio in the 18 V category. Supplied with 2 x BP 18 Li 5.2 ASI battery pack, rapid charger TCL 6, additional side-mounted hand grip, depth stop.
Features and Benefits:
- Unbeatable power to weight ratio thanks to the combination of EC-TEC motor and C shape model.
- Vibration damping for effortless work - Maximum working comfort in all work situations.
- Brushless EC-TEC motor with integrated motor management for long service life and the highest output.
- High-quality lithium-ion battery technology for the longest sustained usage.
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless tool is switched on
Battery voltage 18 V
Idle engine speed 0 - 1100 min?¹
Max. number of strokes 4895 min?¹
Drilling dia. (concrete) 18 mm
Max. crown borer hole diameter 68 mm
Max. torque, wood/steel 10/25 Nm
Single impact energy 1.8 J
Li-ion battery capacity 5.2 Ah
Weight with Li-ion 2.6 kg
Dimensions (L x W x H) 280 x 88 x 237 mm
Hammer drilling in concrete: Uncertainty (noise) K 3 dB
Hammer drilling in concrete: Total vibration average, Ah 13.8 m/s²
Hammer drilling in concrete: Uncertainty (vibration) K 3.4 m/s²
Hammer drilling in concrete: A-weighted sound power level, LWA 99 dB(A)
Hammer drilling in concrete: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA 88 dB(A)
2 x BP 18 Li 5.2 ASI battery pack
rapid charger TCL 6
additional side-mounted hand grip