If you have any issues with any products from Powertoolmate please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our utmost to resolve the issue.
Please see below for the manufacturers warranty information:
The DEWALT European PT Guarantee for your product may be extended from 1 year to 3 years from the date of purchase subject to the following terms and conditions.
The product is registered by the original DEWALT Product user within 4 Weeks of Purchase at www.DEWALT.eu/3. (DEWALT Product user contact details, tool catalogue number, serial number and date code required).
Kits comprising a range of tools are excluded from registration, individual tools from kits must be registered.
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2.1 The DEWALT European PT 3 Year Guarantee is available to the original DEWALT product user who has purchased the DEWALT products from an authorised DEWALT European reseller for use in the course of their trade or profession. The DEWALT European PT Guarantee is not available to persons purchasing DEWALT product for the purpose of resale or Hire.
2.2 This guarantee is not transferrable. It is only available to the original DEWALT product user who has purchased and registered the product as identified above.
2.3 In addition to the terms and conditions outlined in this document, the terms and conditions stated in the DEWALT European PT Guarantee also apply.
2.4 A product repair or replacement under this guarantee does not extend or renew the guarantee period. The 3 year guarantee period starts from the original purchase date and ends 36 months later.
2.5 By registering the product under the DEWALT European PT 3 year guarantee the DEWALT product user accepts the terms and conditions specified above and that the product is excluded from the DEWALT 30-1-1 policy withdrawn 01-01-2016.
3. PRODUCTS EXCLUDED FROM THE DEWALT EUROPEAN PT 3 YEAR GUARANTEE.
In addition to the product exclusions stated in the DEWALT European PT Guarantee, section 3, the following DEWALT branded products are also excluded
Fastening Tools e.g. Nailers, Powder Impact tools.
Batteries and Chargers
Rebuilt or Reconditioned products identified with additional markings – “Factory rework” and/or “Q”.
4. MAKING A GUARANTEE CLAIM
4.1 To make a guarantee claim contact your seller or check the location of your nearest DEWALT authorised DEWALT repair agent at www.2helpU.com.
4.2 The DEWALT Tool must be returned to the seller or an authorised DEWALT repair agent with all parts complete, with the original proof of purchase and a valid DEWALT European 3 year guarantee certificate.
4.3 DEWALT reserves the right to refuse any claim under this guarantee which in the opinion of the authorised repair agent is not due to material or manufacturing defect or in accordance with the stated DEWALT European PT Guarantee terms and conditions.
5. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5.1 DEWALT reserves the right to review and amend its guarantee policies, periods and product eligibility without notice as DEWALT considers appropriate.
5.2 Current DEWALT European PT Guarantee Terms and Conditions are available from www.2helpU.com, your local DEWALT seller or DEWALT office.
Please click here for the full terms and conditions of our warranty.
DEWALT has granted the following products to be manufactured and sold under license with the stated warranties, under the same terms and conditions as the 1 year warranty on DEWALT POWER TOOLS, but over the stated period for each licensee.
Ladders 5 years warranty, Wheeled Trollies 5 years warranty, Electric wet and dry vacuums 3 years warranty, Petrol Generators 1 years warranty, Electric and Petrol Pressure Washers 1 years warranty, 2 Way Radios 1 years warranty, Clothing and Footwear 6 months warranty.
WARRANTY REGISTRATION / EXTENDED WARRANTY
It is required for the customer to register the tool within 30 days after date of purchase, to get the 3 years extended warranty. The date code is required, to ensure that the correct tool has been registered when originally purchased. With the registration, a certificate is provided, which must match with the serial number on the rating plate. For all Warranty claims, the Type of tool, the Serial number and the Date code must be identified.
The warranty covers all defects of the product during the warranty period, due to faults in workmanship or material at the purchase date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages. The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual, or has been incorrectly connected to a power supply.
This warranty does not apply to:
• Any damage to the product that is the result of improper or lack of maintenance
• Any product that has been altered or modified
• Any product where original identification (trademark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
• Any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
• Any product not displaying the CE approval mark on the rating plate
• Any product which has been attempted to be repaired by non-authorised service station or without prior authorisation by Techtronic Industries
• Any product connected to an improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
• Any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
• Normal wear and tear spare parts
• Inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
• Use of non-approved accessories or parts
• Accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Including but not limited to: screwdriver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper, blades and lateral guide, blades, saw chains, cutting lines.
• Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural and normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: Service & Maintenance Kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, impact wrench pins & springs, drive belts, felt washers, hitch pins, vacuum bag , hoses, connector fittings, wheels, fix-tech adaptors, bump knobs, drive belts, clutches, blades of brush cutters, hedge trimmers or lawn mowers, harnesses, cable throttle, tines, felt washers, hitch pins, blower fans, blower and vacuum tubes or nozzles, blower vacuum bags and straps, guide bars, saw chains, hoses, connector fittings, spray nozzles, wheels, spray wands, inner reels, outer spools, cutting lines, vacuum mulching blades, etc.
For full Warranty Guidelines please click here.
The fastest and most convenient way for you to arrange a warranty repair for your product is to use the Milwaukee E-Service. To find out more click here.
In addition to any statutory rights resulting from the purchase, this product is covered by a warranty as stated below.
The warranty period is 24 months for consumers and commences on the date the product was purchased. This date has to be documented by an invoice or other proof of purchase. The product is designed and dedicated to consumer and private use only. So there is no warranty provided in case of professional or commercial use. This warranty applies only on new products.
There is a possibility to extend for a part of the range of power tools (AC/DC) the warranty period over the period described above using the registration on the www.ryobitools.eu website. The eligibility of products for extended warranty is clearly displayed in stores and / or on packaging /and contained within the product documentation. The end user is required to register his/her newly-acquired products online within 30 days from the date of purchase. The end user may register for the extended warranty in his/her country of residence if listed on the online registration form where this option is valid. Furthermore, end users must give their consent to the storage of their personal data that is required to be entered online. They must also accept the terms and conditions. The registration confirmation receipt, which is sent out by e-mail, and the original invoice showing the date of purchase will serve as proof of the extended warranty.
The warranty covers all defects of the product during the warranty period due to faults in workmanship or material at the purchase date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages. The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual, or has been incorrectly connected to a power supply.
This warranty does not apply to:
– any damage to the product that is the result of improper or lack of maintenance
– any product that has been altered or modified
– any product where original identification (trade mark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
– any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
– any product not displaying the CE approval mark on the rating plate
– any product that has been attempted to be repaired by a non authorised warranty service center or without prior authorization by Techtronic Industries
– any product connected to improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
–any product used with inappropriate fuel mixture (fuel, oil, ratio of oil)
– any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
– normal wear and tear spare parts
– inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
– use of non-approved accessories or parts
– any periodic adjustments to or maintenance cleaning of carburetors
– power tool accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately, including but not limited to screw driver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper and blades, lateral guide, etc.
– components (parts and accessories) subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to service & maintenance kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, felt washers, impact wrench pins & springs, bump knobs, drive belts, clutch, blades of hedge trimmers or lawn mowers, harness, cable throttle, tines, felt washers, hitch pins, blower fans, blower and vacuum tubes, vacuum bag and straps, guide bars, saw chains, hoses, connector fittings, spray nozzles, wheels, spray wands, inner reels, outer spools, cutting lines, spark plugs, air filters, gas filters, mulching blades, etc.
For servicing, the product must be sent or presented to a RYOBI authorized service station listed for each country in the following list of service station addresses. In some countries your local RYOBI dealer undertakes to send the product to the RYOBI service organisation. When sending a product to a RYOBI service station, the product should be safely packed without any dangerous contents such as petrol, marked with sender’s address and accompanied by a short description of the fault.
A repair / replacement under this warranty is free of charge. It does not constitute an extension or a new start of the warranty period. Exchanged parts or products become our property. In some countries delivery charges or postage will have to be paid by the sender. Your statutory rights arising from the purchase of the product remain unaffected
This warranty is valid in the European Community, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey, United Kingdom and Russia. Outside these areas, please contact your authorized RYOBI dealer to determine if another warranty applies.
To register your Ryobi tool please click here.
Every Makita product is thoroughly inspected before they leave the factory and can be guaranteed to be free of defects, in both workmanship and materials, for a period of one year beginning the date of the products original purchase.
OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY:
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Powered Products, Production Tools, Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- The tool is registered by the user within 30 days of purchase
To register your Makita tool click here. You will need to login or create an account if you haven't already.