Soudafoam Gun is a one-component, selfexpanding, ready to use polyurethane foam. It is fitted with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam applicator gun. It contains CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foamgun system
Installing of window- and doorframes
Filling of cavities
Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
Creation of a soundproof screen
Mounting and sealing of window- and doorframes
Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems
Aerosol can 750mL
· 12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
· Always store can with the valve pointed upwards
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Fit the gun on the adapter. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Fill holes and cavities for 65 %, as the foam will expand. Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically. Working temperature 5°C to 35°C. (20°C-25°C recommended)
Health and safety recommendation:
· Apply the usual industrial hygiene.
· Wear gloves and safety goggles.
· Remove cured foam by mechanical means only, never burn away
· Consult the label for more information
· Cured PU foam must be protected from UVradiation by painting or applying a top layer of sealant (silicone, MS Polymer, acrylic and PUsealant)