The DEWALT DCS365 Cordless XPS Mitre Saw is fitted with a double insulated 65mm fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power in hard wood. The mitre angle adjustment system provides accurate and consistent setting of mitre angles between 0 and 60° right and 0 and 50° left. It has a large dual sliding fence mechanism that gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles. Horizontal rails create additional capacity for larger materials. The aluminium base construction provides stability to the saw while still retaining its portability. With mitre and bevel angle detents for quick and easy set up of the saw.
Features and Benefits:
- Runtime - 250 Cuts per charge XPS light flashes when battery low.
- Dust Control - Air lock compatibility.
- Cut Line Visibility - XPS shadow system.
- DeWalt Detent Mitre System - For repeatable accuracy.
- Portability - Carry handles can be removed to make more compact.
No Load Speed - 3,750/min
Capacity - 90°/90°: 250x50mm, 90°/45°: 250x35mm, 45°/90°: 176 x 50mm, 45°/45°: 176x35mm
Blade - 184 x 16mm Bore
Bevel Capacity - 48°
Mitre Cut R/L - 45°/45°
Weight - 11.5kg
2 x 18 Volt 4.0Ah Li-Ion Battery
1 x Charger