Please read our delivery and return policies to guarantee a smooth transaction every time you shop.
Delivery & Returns
We offer two delivery options for mainland UK customers (excluding N.I and rural parts of Scotland and Wales), as well as priority delivery:
- Standard Delivery Under £55: £5.99 Inc. VAT - delivery of in-stock items within 3-5 working days.
- Standard Delivery Over £55: Free of Charge - delivery of in-stock items within 3-5 working days.
- Priority Delivery: £6.99 Inc. VAT if under £55 or £2.99 if over £55 - delivery of in-stock items in 1-2 working days (when ordered before 3 pm).
- Zone B Destinations - Postage to N.I/Isle Of Man/Isle of Wight and rural areas of Scotland/Wales will be charged £14.99 for delivery.
Postcodes not included for free delivery: HS1,IV15,IV36,KA27,KW17,PA36,PA63,PH18,PH38,HS2,IV16,IV40,KA28,PA20,PA37,PA64,PH19,PH39,HS3,IV17,IV41,KW1,PA21,PA38,PA65,PH20,PH40,HS4,IV18,IV42,KW2,PA22,PA39,PA66,PH21,PH41,HS5,IV19,IV43,KW3,PA23,PA40,PA67,PH22,PH42,HS6,IV20,IV44,KW5,PA24,PA41,PA68,PH23,PH43,HS7,IV21,IV45,KW6,PA25,PA42,PA69,PH24,PH44,HS8,IV22,IV46,KW7,PA26,PA43,PA70,PH25,PH49,HS9,IV23,IV47,KW8,PA27,PA44,PA71,PH26,PH50,IV1,IV24,IV48,KW9,PA28,PA45,PA72,PH30,ZE1,IV2,IV25,IV49,KW10,PA29,PA46,PA73,PH31,ZE2,IV3,IV26,IV51,KW11,PA30,PA47,PA74,PH32,ZE3,IV10,IV27,IV52,KW12,PA31,PA48,PA75,PH33,IV11,IV28,IV53,KW13,PA32,PA49,PA76,PH34,IV12,IV30,IV54,KW14,PA33,PA60,PA77,PH35,IV13,IV31,IV55,KW15,PA34,PA61,PA78,PH36,IV14,IV32,IV56,KW16,PA35,PA62,PH17,PH37,IM8,IM9,IM99,TR21,IM1,TR22,IM2,TR23,IM3,TR24,IM4,TR25,IM5,PO30,PO31,PO32,PO33,PO34,PO35,PO36,PO37,PO38,PO39,PO40 and all BT Postcodes.
Please note, we do not operate over weekends. Our working days are Monday - Friday. Any orders placed after 2 pm on Friday will not be dispatched until Monday for delivery on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Damaged items or discrepancies with deliveries must be reported to us immediately or within 7 days. Failure to report damages or discrepancies after 7 days will result in the transaction marked as complete.
Please note that if you select a leave safe option with DPD or DX you are accepting liability for the goods and takes away our ability to claim for any lost parcels. There is a pop up that explains this in more detail when you select the leave safe with DPD/DX. Please also ensure you untick the option to save the leave safe for future deliveries so you are in control of each delivery.
All delivery services available are shown at the checkout.
We are currently unable to take international orders through the Powertoolmate website.
Damaged items or discrepancies with deliveries must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
To return damaged good, you must:
- Retain the original packaging so that it can be inspected by the carrier company if needed.
- Take pictures of the damaged item and the parcel with the delivery label clearly visible.
Any shortages/non-receipt of goods need to be reported within 7 days of receipt.
- You are required to fill in a 'Denial of Receipt' letter. You must ask us for this letter, and we will email or send it to you. Failure to return the completed 'Denial of Receipt' within the correct time frame (7 days after receipt) will result in the claim being lapsed.
- Please note that if you select a leave safe option with DPD or DX you are accepting liabilty for the goods and takes away our ability to claim for any lost parcels. There is a pop up that explains this in more detail when you select the leave safe with DPD/DX. Please also ensure you untick the option to save the leave safe for future deliveries so you are in control of each delivery.
Items no longer required:
In the unlikely event that an item does not meet your expectations and/or you have mistakenly ordered the wrong product, we will only accept returns within 30 days after receipt.
All items must be unused and in their original packaging. Your return must also include all accessories supplied with the original product. Please ensure that the items are securley packaged to prevent damages in transit as this could result in the return not being accepted.
If you wish to return a product, please complete the Returns Form and email email@example.com for a RMA number and return address. Failure to include the RMA with the return may delay the refund.
You must pay for postage and use a tracked postal service.
We can collect unwanted items. Charges apply for size and location. Failure to meet us for collection will also result in a charge.
Returning your item without the completed form will result in a processing delay.
Please note: Please inform us before sending a product back, so we can provide you with an RMA number, ensuring a speedier process.
Incorrectly Supplied Items:
Unfortunately, we can make a mistake and send you the incorrect item. Should this happen, please fill out the returns form within 48 hours of receipt and email firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA number and return address. Failure to include the RMA with the return may delay the refund.
We will send you a returns label or arrange a collection as soon as possible and get the replacements arranged.
If you receive a damaged item, please ensure the parcel is signed for as damaged and contact us within 48 hours of receipt. In addition, please take photos of the damage and send them to email@example.com.
If your item is faulty upon receipt, please fill out the returns form, and we will send a label/arrange collection for the item to be returned and inspected. After inspection and once we are satisfied there is a fault, we will either replace the item or arrange for a full refund of the item.
Should your item become faulty within 30 days, please follow the same procedure as above.
After 30 days, our tools come with a manufacturer’s warranty ranging from 1 year to 2-3 years. We advise registering all tools after purchase to benefit from an upgraded warranty. Please see our warranty page for more information.
*Vacuums/Extractors - must be returned with the dust empty or removed. Failure to do so will result in your item being rejected and additional charges applied.