EVERBUILD ALL PURPOSE WEATHERPROOF WOOD ADHESIVE is a medium viscosity, resin based polymer emulsion which exceeds the water resistance requirements of BS EN204 D3. The product is also suitable for load bearing work as it conforms fully to the BS 14256 Sustained Load requirements
- Excellent rate of bond strength development.
- High degree of water resistance.
- D3 Classification - joints may be subject to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity.
- Interior/exterior use.
- Low timber staining characteristics - will not stain.
- Creep Resistant.
- Dries clear - contains no inert fillers.
- Water based - environmentally friendly/easy clean up.
- Suitable for radio frequency cure
Areas of use:
- As a Weatherproof/creep resistant wood adhesive, internally and externally.
- Not suitable for continuous immersion.
- Ensure wood doesn’t contain excessive moisture (<15%)
- Do not use at temperatures below 10o C.
- Note: drying time is extended at low temperatures.
- Clean excess adhesive off glue line after clamping before adhesive dries with a damp cloth..
- Sand off any excess adhesive before staining the wood.
- Ensure sufficient clamping pressure, especially important with radio frequency bonding.
- Use on Laminates: Only suitable for bonding small porous laminate strips. Do not use on nonporous or large areas of laminate.
- EXTERIOR USE: All glue joints must be protected with impervious paint system when dry.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease.
Apply adhesive thinly to both surfaces. Do not over apply as this will slow down cure. Clamp surfaces together until adhesive dries. (off in 1-2 hours: full strength 8 hours). Support until fully cured (8 hours at 20°C). When fitting dowels, the adhesive should be applied to the holes.