The Makita LXT Brushless Plunge Saw is powered by two 18 volt Li-ion batteries which transfer energy to the powerful 36 volt DC motor drive system. Using Automatic Torque Drive Technology, this saw can automatically change cutting speeds according to working conditions for prime excision. Speed can also be controlled by adjusting the dial. This product also features a Brushless motor, death stopper for splinter free cutting, Bevels -1 to 48 degrees, Positive stop for bevel adjustment and compatibility with a guide rail. Completely cord free and using the latest soft start technology, this Makita Plunge Saw is easy to use with minimal start-up shock and smooth splinter free cutting.
Comes with DSP600ZJ plunge saw, 2 x 1500mm Rails and connector set.
Features and Benefits:
- Electric brake.
- Variable speed control by dial.
- Soft start
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT): automatically changes the cutting speed according to load conditions for optimum operation.
- Brushless motor.
- Depth stopper for splinter free cutting.
- Bevels -1 to 48 degrees.
- Positive stop for bevel adjustment.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compatible with Guide rail.
Corded/Cordless - Cordless
Sub-Type - Circular Saw
Type - Saws
Voltage - 18Vx2 (36V)
No Load Speed - 2,500 – 6,300 rpm
Blade Diameter - 165mm
Bore Size - 20mm
Max Cutting Capacity at 0° - 56mm
Max Cutting Capacity at 45° - 40mm
Max Cutting Capacity at 48° - 38mm
Net Weight - 5.1kg
Vibration - 2.5 m/s²
Vibration K Factor - 1.5 m/s²
Sound Pressure - 92 dB(A)
Sound Power Level - 103 dB(A)
Sound K Factor - 3 dB(A)