- Genuine Milwaukee accessories.
- Drill bit quality: High quality high speed steel ground from solid.
- Tip geometry: Split point DIN 1412 C. Point angle: 135°.
- Flute: Thunderweb design. Reception: ¼ Hex (DIN 3126 - E 6.3).
- Surface / Colour: black oxide. Right hand cutting edge.
- Application: Suitable for drilling in steel, cast iron, alloyed and non-alloyed material up to 900 N/mm² and wood / plastics.
- Thunderweb parabolic shaped web is characterised by larger web cross section for extra strength.
- Accepts higher feed pressure and torque for longer lifetime.
- Thunderweb flute is an open flute with flatter twist angle for smaller chippings, ideal for drilling harder steels i.e. stainless steel.
- Ejects hot chips rapidly, dissipates heat better increasing lifetime.
MILWAUKEE 5MM SHOCKWAVE IMPACT DUTY HSS-GROUND METAL DRILL BITSTOCK CODE: MIL4932352450
Free delivery on orders over £50 (Most UK)
Save Money . Work Smarter